Why go for one hair removal method only when you can combine all or some of our salon’s hair removal methods to have an individual Permanent Hair Removal plan and a perfect result, while always setting realistic goals?
At Nefer Beauty Salon & Diet Centre, we offer a wide range of hair removal methods, covering every hair, skin and age type at affordable prices. Thus, we cover every possible hair and epidermis (phototype) condition. Choose one or a combination of the effective methods for hair removal at Nefer Beauty Salon & Diet Centre and enjoy smooth and soft skin without red marks and irritations.
Our salon offers all available methods of hair removal.
- For Temporary hair removal, there is Bee waxing.
- For Permanent hair removal, there are a variety of methods, each one having its own advantages and disadvantages:
- LASER Αlexandrite – Candela, for dark hair and fair skin. Especially for the body.
- LASER Diode, Soprano Beauty Remove by Alma for dark hair on face and body. It is applied on dark skin, even in the summer months.In addition, LASER hair removal is applied with great success to skins suffering from bursitis. Hair is responsible for the creation of bursitis. Once removed permanently by LASER, the red or brown scars of bursitis disappear.
- Photothermolysis – ΙΡL with the ELOS method (a combination of IPL & radio-frequencies) for dark hair, especially for the face
- Radical hair removal with needle (electric hair removal), for white coarse hair, for little persistent hair growth.
- Enzyme Hair Removal, for bloom or hair growth in a hormone dependent area
Besides, the human body is not a machine to push a button and make all hair disappear. A perfect collaboration between the beautician and everybody involved is required for hair removal.
At Nefer Beauty Salon & Diet Centre, we adhere to strict hygiene rules and protocols. Hair removal services are provided by beauticians, graduates of the Technological Educational Institute , who know in depth all permanent hair removal techniques and they can suggest the most suitable method for you, depending on the area you wish to have “permanent” hair removal.
Still wondering what is the best hair removal method? You can read more here