Treatment of body stretch marks
Body stretch marks are due to a rupture in elastin fibres following a sudden weight fluctuation or pregnancy. Hormones also play an important role, e.g. during puberty or pregnancy.
In addition, as we grow older, fibroblasts loose their ability to produce collagen and elastin, so they cannot form a firm complex leading to a considerable sagging of the skin and further deterioration with marks on the skin.
When they first appear, stretch marks are red and gradually fade with age. It is best to treat them while they are still red.
Unfortunately, there is no way to restore them fully, but we can improve their appearance.
At Nefer Beauty Salon & Diet Centre, we use appropriate methods with the aim to improve body stretch marks, following the stimulation of fibroblasts in order to produce collagen and elastin, so that we have a firm and healthy-looking skin with smaller marks!
Medical Needling is a non-invasive method of skin reconstruction. It achieves intense skin tightening. It is extremely effective in areas such as the arms, thighs, knees etc. It can be applied to all skin types without causing any side effects.
How is Medical Needling applied?
It stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, thus boosting skin’s firmness. Special gels or serums are used, which increase the absorption by the skin. This appliance is a small cylinder along which there are small thin needles. By “rolling” it on the areas we want to work on, we create sligh and painless pricks.
This has 2 advantages:
- Through slight pricks, we are able to pass all the active ingredients we are going to use deeper into the skin.
- The resulting “micro-trauma” activates the healing mechanism, stimulating the fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin.
The results of Medical Needling are fast and impressive.
- It gives vitality.
- It smooths out stretch marks.
- It effectively treats scars and marks resulting from surgery, burns or injuries.
- It deeply moisturises and nourishes the skin.
The stages of Medical Needling we follow are:
- Skin cleansing & antisepsis
- Application of local antiseptic
- Application of anesthetic cream
- Application of regenerating – firming serums
- Use of the medical needling appliance It increases the absorption of serums by 300 times!
- Replenishing oil with high-power vitamin A & Lactic acid
We recommend special products for use at home to enhance proper collagen production and skin regeneration. It is advisable to apply them 15 – 30 days before the session and continue their use for at least 1 month after the sessions.
Number of sessions: 6 -12 treatments
Frequency: every 7 – 15 days
Duration: 60′ – 75′
Dermionologie body – Weyergans Negative oxygen ions
Plasma Lift Pen for stretch marks
Plasma Pen is a new generation device used to boost collagen production, resulting in the treatment of sun blotches.
The device ionizes nitrogen from ambient air and creates a micro-electric discharge or plasma “arc”, used for aesthetic purposes. Treatment is non-invasive. The “arc” never touches the skin, but it is positioned about 1mm above the skin. It causes a superficial micro-injury to the skin, where the stretch marks are. This is known as Fibloblasting, which is the activation of its natural healing mechanisms, without adversely affecting the surrounding tissue.
Plasma Lift Pen Stretch Marks Tightening, offered at the Nefer Beauty Salon & Diet Centre, produces real Plasma and not just electricity. This is important, because the skin-created burn from the Plasma arc is controlled, superficial, targeted and it works exactly where we want to intervene to regenerate the skin and not deeper.
During the session, the tip of the Plasma Pen needle remains cold.
The skin is treated through the arc created.
- It reduces stretch marks.
- It tightens the sagging skin of the body (e.g. belly, arms etc.).
- It removes skin irregularities caused by premature ageing and ageing in general.
What is plasma?
Plasma is one of the four fundamental states of matter, while the other three are the following :
Unlike the last three states of matter, plasma does not naturally exist on earth under normal conditions and can only be produced artificially from neutral gases.
How is the treatment applied?
The device has a pointed end, which during the session approaches the skin where there are stretch marks and just before touching it, the plasma “arc” (like a small lightning bolt) is created between the skin and the end of the device.
The arc is small and controlled. It leaves small, superficial burns on the skin, which last for 7-10 days
Is the treatment done over a whole area of the body?
If there are a few stretch marks, then we treat them all in one session.
But if stretch marks are found, for example, all over the thighs and belly, then we should divide the surface into 4 sessions. This is because we need to leave the skin the time needed to heal and produce healthy collagen, without shocking the body.
Usually after 20 – 30 days we would treat the remaining areas.
Should the skin be prepared before the Plasma Pen session?
For the best response to stretch marks reduction with Plasma Pen, we prepare the skin to produce healthy collagen & elastin.
At least 15 days before, the client should start applying products that enhance the function of the skin at home. Such products mainly contain ingredients with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Peptides, suitable for the skin of the body.
Following the Palsma Pen Neck Lifting session, what care should be taken and what should be avoided?
- Sunbathing & solarium are not allowed for 3 months (sun protection is a must during this time). Especially for the neck, the area may also be covered with a scarf.
- Cleansing & disinfection of the area twice (2)/day
- Application of a regenerative cream until the crusts subside (7- 10 days)
- Use of sun protection for 3 months
- As long as there are crusts on the neck, the use of sauna, sweat sports and cosmetic treatments (especially invasive ones) are not allowed.
- The only treatment that can be applied at Nefer Beauty Salon is the Anti-oxidation with negative oxygen ions – Dermionologie Facial – Weyergans (it can be applied immediately after the session to enhance healing & regeneration of the skin).
After the Palsma Pen session, what will the skin look like?
- Mild swelling (first 3 days)
- Creation of a crust in the form of spots (it is more evident after 1 – 2 days and subsides after 7 – 10 days). The client should not pull them out.
- Redness for 2 – 8 weeks (it appears after the crusts have gone).
- Metallic inserts in the face
- Cardiac pacemaker
- Skin lesions
- Local inflammation
- Unregulated diabetes
- Acute inflammation
- Cleansing of the area with stretch marks & antisepsis
- Application of a local anaesthetic cream for 50′
- Use of Plasma Pen device
- Regenerating cream
|Application area (one area/ session)||Cost|
|Large area||200€ – 400€ (depending on the extent of the problem)|
Duration of session: 60 minutes – 90 minutes
Number of sessions: 1 – 4 sessions (It depends from the age and the general image of the skin)
Duration: For the same application area: 1 session/ 2 – 3 months (only when redness subsides)
For different application area: 20-30 days from the next session with Plasma Pen
Dermionologie body – Weyergans Negative oxygen ions
(can be applied immediately after the session, to enhance the healing & regeneration of the skin)
Shock Wave – Impact Ultrasound
Metatherapy Body (needling)
MetaTherapy is a safe invasive treatment to improve facial scarring.
We use a Dutch-made digital appliance on the point of which there are heads with thin needles, so that we can create tiny perforations on the skin. In order to act on each individual’s needs, it is possible to choose different needles depending on requirements. For your safety and hygiene, all needles are unique and disposable.
- For mild and generalized stretch marks, we select 36 polycarbonate needles (like silicone), which puncture the skin at a depth of 0.5mm, thus activating cellular metabolism across the body area that bears stretch marks. There is no recovery time. That is, you can immediately resume your daily activities.
- If stretch marks are deeper and persistent, then we need steel needles, made of surgical steel, which penetrate the skin deeper, in order to stimulate the fibroblasts more. In this way, we better activate the production of collagen and elastin in order to reduce the “hollow” created by scars. In this case, a 1-week recovery time is needed, as we create a more controlled skin injury.
This is a double treatment because:
- The skin perceives these invisible tiny perforations as injury and activates its natural healing mechanism, resulting in the production of collagen and elastin and so it is restored from within.
- Under the skin barrier we also apply regenerating active ingredients in single doses, such as hyaluronic acid, A, C and E anti-oxidant vitamins, for the improvement of scars. Because the skin barrier is being perforated during this treatment, the active ingredients used are applied directly on the spots where their action is more effective.
- Reduction of stretch marks on the body
- The skin becomes firmer and recovers its elasticity
Why choose Dermatude MetaTherapy Body?
- It is 100% natural.
- It is an opportunity to get an invasive treatment.
- It has very good results.
- It can be applied to several different skin areas.
- It has double results:
– On the inside, tiny perforations stimulate skin regeneration.
– On the outside, single doses of active ingredients penetrate into skin’s deeper layers.
- It ensures the right depth.
- It provides a safe treatment using antiseptic heads.
- Usually, no recovery time is required.
- Active acne
- Facial nevi
- Dermatological fibroma
- Ehler – Danlos syndrome
- Herpes – Herpes zoster
VIDEO – Why Dermatude is effective
For more information, you can visit Dermatude’s official site .
Note: The results are supported by special creams to use at home and which complete the treatment. These creams have been designed to be compatible with Meta Therapy and contain the appropriate active ingredients in order to prolong the treatment’s results.
Cost: from 59€ (depending on the extent of stretch marks)
Duration of treatment: 10’ – 30’
Number of sessions: 6 – 12 sessions
Photoregeneration & Radiofrequencies
Photoregeneration & Radiofrequencies
At Nefer Beauty Salon & Diet Centre, Photoregeneration is carried out using the ELOS technology, a non-invasive appliance that combines intense pulsed light (IPL) and radio-frequencies (RF), thus achieving excellent results in skin rejuvenation.
Intense pulsed light (IPL) increases skin temperature by stimulating cellular metabolism and the fibroblasts in order to produce collagen and elastin, thereby making the skin firmer and younger-looking. With the temperature increase, we achieve partial protein denaturation, with the result of an increase in collagen volume. In this way, where there are stretch marks, it helps reduce their depth on the skin.
Where there is heat, electricity is better conducted and therefore radio-frequencies (RF) too.
Radio-frequencies (RF) act complicitly by warming the corium fibres and fibroblasts. The skin produces more collagen and elastin while attempting to restore the internal thermal “damage” created.
Skin rejuvenation is achieved gradually, smoothly and perfectly naturally.
This is a completely painless process that does require follow-up time. You immediately resume your daily activities.
Cost: from 60€ (depending on the extent of stretch marks)
Duration of treatment: 20’ – 30’
Number of sessions: 4 – 6 sessions
Frequency: 1 session/month