Permanent make-up for eyebrows
If your eyebrows are very thin or have fallen for health reasons, Permanent Eyebrow Make-up will restore your facial expression again.
Permanent Eyebrow Make Up
Microblading is the new method of semi-permanent eyebrow make-up we offer at Nefer Beauty Salon & Diet Centre. You can highlight your eyebrows semi-permanently and cover imperfections.
Permanent make-up or more correctly micropigmentation is a cosmetic speciality aiming to correct, beautify and create balance with regard to imperfections in a semi-permanent way, mainly on the face (eyebrows, lips, eyelids) as well as on the body (paramedical interventions: on the areola in case of breast surgery, on the head in alopecia, retouching of areas suffering from veal skin). It is also the most accurate procedure for eyebrow shaping and colouring, as it improves shape and enhances colour in an absolutely natural way, lifting them so that features never alter, increasing self-confidence and improving face look.
At Nefer Beauty Salon & Diet Centre, we do not aim to replace traditional make-up with the permanent eyebrow make-up but instead to create a discreet result that will look nice throughout the day and night together with any skin imperfections you might have, when your skin is make-up free. This is in contrast with conventional make-up in which we cover skin imperfections first and then we apply colour on lips, eyelids and eyebrows. The aim here is to create harmony with the individual’s hair and skin colours, their personality and facial features.
The method is carried out by implanting hypo-allergic and sterilized colourants specially designed for this use under the skin (specifically at the margin between corium and hypodermis).
The colourant “implantation” is done with the help of special sterilized needles fitted to an ultramodern device suitable for the semi-permanent make-up method or by using the method of microblaling.
For the area of the eyebrows, we mainlyo apply the technical method of microblading or microstroking or hand method.
The time required for the renewal of permanent make-up is 1 – 2 years.
Why choose semi-permanent make-up?
This is suitable for anyone who has uneven skin tone or toneless features and wishes to save time from their daily make-up routine or to look good at all times.
Correcting or improving your eyebrows is a task carried out by professionals and therefore, from an aesthetic point of view, a much better result is ensured compared to what you can achieve on your own.
- You have well-groomed eyebrows at all times.
- This is appropriate for persons who are not very apt when it comes to their make-up and do not have much time at their disposal. So, they have the basic contours they can use as a starting point in order to build on their make-up.
At Nefer Beauty Salon & Diet Centre, permanent eyebrow make-up is carried out following strict hygiene rules in order to protect the client’s health as well as that of the personnel involved in this process. The equipment and products used come from the German company GOLDENEYE and PHIBROWS, which boast certifications for product suitability with regard to colourant manufacture, tools, needles and components used with micro-pigmentation. The colourants we use are disposable, sterilized and hypo-allergic. The needles we use are also disposable.
3 sessions are required in order to complete the permanent make-up procedure.
- 1st session: Consultation with the client – History – Test of make-up design – Sensitivity test
- 2nd session; (3-7 days following the 1st session): Application of semi-permanent make-up*
- 3rd session: (30 days following the 2nd session): Design check and any corrections that may be needed.
*During the first days colour is expected to be 1 -2 tones darker than the final result. This is because a crust is created on top of the skin under treatment, which contains colourant as well. Crust will fall off after 7 – 10 days. In about a month’s time, when the treatment will be repeated, we will also have a better look of the final colour.
Permanent make-up for eyebrows
With the permanent make-up of the eyebrows, we achieve:
- Restoration of the eyebrow shape when these do not exist (alopecia) due to age or chemotherapy (people suffering from cancer). In addition, in case of short, few or very fine hair.
- Correction of eyebrow colour or shape.
- Restoration of eyebrow symmetry.
- “Lifting” effect of the outer eyebrow corner giving younger-looking eyes.
The permanent eyebrow make-up is done with the microblading technique or where it is necessary we combine it with the digital semi-permanent make-up device.
What is the microblading or microstroking or hand method?
It is a permanent make-up technique for eyebrows with a very natural effect (surrealist), which has its roots in Asia and has gained popularity in recent years worldwide. In Greece, it is a brand new method. So far the permanent eyebrow make-up and specifically the hair-by-hair technique had been done using a digital device for permanent make-up.
With the microblading technique, colour (pigments) implantation in the skin is done with a manual “pen” on the the tip of which a sterile blade is installed. This technique enables us to design very thin hair without “diffusing” the pigment beneath the epidermis. The advantage of the method is that it gives a result so natural that the hairs we design do not stand out from the real ones.
As with the handle of the permanent make-up device, the manual pen is equipped with sterile blades. The blade “slides” with light pressure on the skin, engraving it lightly and very thinly with simultaneous pigment implantation.
Specifically, the microblading method at Nefer is performed by Maria Kyriaki, Beautician – Cosmetologist and Graduate of the Technological Educational Institute. She has been trained in the Phi Brows method by Branko Babić of Microblading Academy. Find Maria Kyriaki on the Phi Brows world map with its certified technicians.
The basics of the Phibrows method
- The shape of the eyebrows is calculated – designed not according to fashion but according to the morphology of each face and the Golden section, i.e. the number φ (1,618), on which the Phibrows method is based.
- The colour is determined according to the natural colour of hair and eyebrows.
- The symmetry of the eyebrows is determined digitally when facial muscles are loose (i.e. when the eyes of the client are closed).
The advantages of this method:
- Ideal for those who want to naturally enhance the shape of their eyebrows.
- The hair that is designed is very thin.
- The pigment is not “diffused” under the epidermis.
Temporary contra-indications (in these cases we expect remission):
- Herpes (simple or zoster) in exaltation
- Conjunctivitis (for permanent eyelid make-up)
- Immune weakness
- Invasive treatments of cosmetic surgery
- Plastic surgery operations
- Chemotherapy or radiotherapy (permanent make-up is carried out 3 months after discontinuation and provided that there will be no treatment the following 3 months)
- Localized infection
- Sensitive scars
- Skin injuries on the area to undergo treatment (dermatitis, haematoma, burn, skin ulcers)
- Infections on the area to undergo treatment
- Acne on the area to undergo treatment
Contra-indications where, in order to proceed with the application of permanent make-up, doctor’s approval is required or it is carried out following medication:
- People suffering from psychological disorders and under medical supervision
- People suffering from heart disorders
- HIV (AIDS)
- Psychological or emotional disorders that require the taking of sedatives, tranquillizers, sleep-inducing drugs, anti-depressants, psychotropic drugs
- People who use hallucinogenic substances
- People who use antibiotics
- Use of anti-inflammatory agents ( locally or orally)
Permanent contra-indications (in these cases micro-pigmentation is never applied)
- For people who are hypersensitive to any hyper-pigmentation colourants
- Cheloid scars
- Amorphous tumours
- Facial nevi
- Cnidosis or urticaria
- Birth marks
- Skin cancer
Cost: 200€ – 300€*
* the price is for 2 sessions, i.e. plan implementation and for corrections after 1 – 1.5 months
Duration of session:
1st session: 2 – 3 hours
2nd session: 1 – 2 hours